If you are intending to go for a Portrait photo shoot for a single person, family or a small group of persons you should prepare first some things:
- Find a photographer and establish with him what type of photo shoot you want, a date and a location or maybe you can establish together all of those things.
- Set your goals , your vision of what kind of photos you want.
- Prepare at least 2 outfits (consider if you will have to carry them as well) , think about the makeup, hair, nails and accessories. You do not want to leave everything for the last day and you want everything to fit.
- Man must shave 1 day before the time when the photo shoot is taking place specially if you know that your skin will be irritated or get red, the same for eyebrow shaping - one day before at least. Skin needs always some time to heal so you know best how much i take for your skin to heal.
- Prepare some poses , see whats your angles , we all look at best from some angles, practice some photo posses at least 1.5 meters away from the mirror (Search on google pictures with the keywords photo pose or just click here ) . You will get directions from the photographer but knowing a little from before it helps a lo in the workflow
- Bring one blanket ore more , specially if the weather is not warm or you are in a cold season, you will need them between the scenes
- Be relaxed at the photo session.